Saturday 8 May 2010

Mayfair

yup, the mayfair that VC has every year.
this year was fun because when i got there my friends were already there and they were waiting 4 me so we could sing kareoke. :) we sang "Baby" by JB & then we sang "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga. Baby was better than BR...lol


and anyways, i saw a lot of really hot guys.. and it was fun :)
then when shaina, and sarah and practically everyone left, me sherilyn, jen, and meldrick walked around for a while. 


then my mom came up to me and told me that someone stole her purse. we looked around for a long time, calling her phone, and using the other walkie-talkie.. we came to conclusion @ the end that someone had stolen it, turned off her phone and done it to impress his/her friends or something ridiculous. my mom felt sick to her stomach.. and i feel horrible about this. Whoever did this clearly doesn't care about other people, and now thanks to them, my mom is spending her saturday afternoon canceling all her cards that were in her wallet, and canceling her cell phone plan. Who would want to steal a purse with not much money, and mostly just VERY important papers..?? it's just a horrible and disgusting thing to do. 


anyways, i'm really upset about this, and my mom is too. without her drivers license, she can't drive anywhere. and i can't call her or anything.. plus she doesn't have any money, and the person who took her purse might be spending everything in her bank account. plus this was one of her BEST purses..


i really hope the person who did this feels guilty for the rest of their life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment