Saturday 1 May 2010

Chinatown and Shaina's sweet 16th

omg, alright so i just came home from my awesomely awesome friend, and her awesomely awesome party! Shaina i love you for inviting me to the best party i have been to in a loooong time!
so i was basically living a double life tonight, as in, my clothes.
so, today instead of going to school, our whole gr.10 class went to chinatown! yayyy!!
and everything was great! and i took a million pics! haha, but then i was searching through my camera to try and get better quality for pictures, and i pressed a button that accidentally deleted ALL OF THE PICTURES ON MY CAMERA!
there was 10 minutes left in the tour :(
and i was soooo depressed!! seriously, when i found out, my heart stopped for a second. i didn't know what to do! and i tried putting my camera into the computer later, but they weren't there :( it was the worst thing to happen to me like ever!
but aside from that, the day was really fun and.. nice :)
so, now i'm going to talk about the coolio party! so i bought this awesome shirt and showed it to my parents, then i found out that if i pull it down, it can become a dress, so i did, and my parents said i couldn't wear it as a dress cause it was too.... revealing or something. but i decided to wear it to shaina's party!
haha, so i went to chinatown in my jeans, went to shaina's house right after, and changed into my dress/shirt. i told my parents i was wearing this skirt and nice shirt, but i made that up. haha
anyways, i wore that the entire night with sheer tights, and everything was fine :) (btw: we went to the samosa garden) ;)
anyways, we were leaving the party pretty late, and i was going home with shaina, and my parents called me to tell me that they were gonna be @ shaina's house in about a min. i started freaking out, even though it only takes about 5 mins to get back to shaina's, but i still had to change back into my jeans! D:
so when we got to shaina's we went in the back way (thank god) and i quickly pulled my dress into a shirt and pulled my jeans on over my tights. ;P sneaky. then i put on my sweater, so it looked like i was wearing that outfit all day. i'm soooo sneaky! hahahaha. it was really fun too!
and the party was AMAZING! we got a dance floor, and danced A LOT! and i was screaming a lot too! haha, we had a cake fight, and took lots of pictures that i am not going to erase again!
anyways, overall it was a really fun day! so many memories! <3
ps- i will put a pic up on here later, like when i upload them onto my comp :P
peace

No comments:

Post a Comment